Warrior Weekly Meetings
(Choose one or both)
Thursday Mornings at 6:00am – Michael Maves facilitator
Tuesday Evenings at 6:00pm – Dan Waalkes facilitator
Having issues getting connected on Zoom? – Joe McGee, 970 250-7133
The Word encourages us to continue to meet as Brothers in order to build one another up. Good News! We can now have face-to-face weekly meetings via your smart phone, iPad, or laptop. You can join in a couple easy steps and there are no programs or apps to download. Here is how it works:
1. Just click on the "Join Meeting" link to the left, then use the same link every week.
2. Once a smaller box appears, click the “Join Meeting” tab. Apple products might require an extra step.
3. You will then see and hear other Warriors on screen when you join the group.
4. Keep in mind others will be able to see and hear you at all times, so we need to be respectful of others when it comes to noise. But…at the bottom of the screen you can choose to mute your mic or disallow video at your end, even if you’re in your very best Duluth underwear.
5. We would like everyone to have the opportunity to participate, so if the number of men in the meeting become too large, we have the ability to break up into smaller groups.
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near. Hebrews 10:24-25 (ESV)
Battling to heal and free men's hearts by inspiring and developing them to be the leaders and stewards God intended us to be...through the power of Christ's love.
Upcoming Couple & Family Events
WAHM has weekly meetings for men to fellowship, share testimonies, and break bread. Locally, there are four chapters of WAHM with locations in Grand Junction, Clifton and Fruita making it convenient for men to connect with one another. Other independent chapters have begun in Arvada, Meeker, Breckenridge, and Farmington, NM.
Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.