● the Scriptures are true, authoritative and sufficient.
● there is one living God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
● we are all sinners and our salvation comes through Jesus Christ
● Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin and is both fully God and fully human.
● Jesus Christ died to pay the penalty for my sin.
● Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead.
● Jesus Christ physically ascended into heaven and will one day physically return.
● In a future physical resurrection of the dead, those who trust in Jesus Christ alone will be raised to eternal reward. Those who have not trusted in Jesus Christ will be raised to eternal punishment.
● Only by trusting in the person and work of Jesus Christ alone can I be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy.
● Exodus 15:3 - The Lord is a warrior; the Lord is his name.
● Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.